Business Matters (124)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking to Trade Polymer Plates for Blog Post

Hello Everyone, We are wanting to push out some content for our blog. I have a couple bloggers that are interested, but I thought I would s…

Started by Pete Juratovic

2 Oct 24, 2015
Reply by Gary Johanson

Tips on getting organized?

Hi everyone! I'm looking to get some advice. I'm in the process of starting my own invitation design/printing studio (just bought a Vanderc…

Started by Elyssa Reale

0 Oct 24, 2015

cutting parent sheets down to size

What is the best way to cut parent sheets down to press sheets if I don't have access to a paper cutter? I was thinking of taking it to Kel…

Started by Bunny Bear Press

9 Oct 15, 2015
Reply by Ludwig Mohr

Shop ventilation

Hi Ladies of Letterpress peeps!  I'm currently exploring an opportunity to move my print shop to a commercial space with storefront visibi…

Started by Marit Bockelie

2 Sep 14, 2015
Reply by Marit Bockelie

Recent LoLP round table

Wondering if anyone may have recorded this recent event?  "LETTERPRESS AND THE DOMESTIC SPHERE: WOMEN IN PRINTING PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE"…

Started by India Johnson

2 Jul 10, 2015
Reply by India Johnson

How to Safely Host an Intern??

I was approached by a gal at a local art event and she asked if I'd consider having her as an intern. I am a sole proprietor and could use…

Started by Katie Dean

5 Jul 8, 2015
Reply by India Johnson

Blobby printing on small text

Preface: I'm a newbie! I have been lucky enough to sometimes print jobs that had little to no problems. Other times (such as now!), I have…

Started by jsml

1 Jun 25, 2015
Reply by Kseniya Thomas

Letterpress Adana book

Hi all, I have attached a really neat book I purchased on eBay.  The content is really basic but succinct and quite useful. I liked the gre…

Started by davina farinola

0 Jun 20, 2015

Looking to buy a 10x15 C&P. New England, USA, but open to shipping.

I am in need of a 10x15 C&P Letterpress. I am setting up a shop in Maine. I would prefer to find a press in the New England area for pi…

Started by Ashley Janice Hopkins

4 May 18, 2015
Reply by Ashley Janice Hopkins

Moving a Vandercook across the country

I've just purchased a Vandercook #4 from Dan at The Arm in Brooklyn (yay!) but now I'm figuring out the logistics of moving it from Brookly…

Started by Macon York

2 May 13, 2015
Reply by Macon York

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

LetterpressConference.co

LoLP Book + Shirts + More

Videos

• Add Videos

Badge