All Discussions Tagged 'Letterpress' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking to buy a 10x15 C&P. New England, USA, but open to shipping.

I am in need of a 10x15 C&P Letterpress. I am setting up a shop in Maine. I would prefer to find a press in the New England area for pi…

Started by Ashley Janice Longenecker

4 May 18
Reply by Ashley Janice Longenecker

C & P Letterpress For Sale

My  friend is selling a C & P letterpress in Chicago check out ebay link http://www.ebay.com/itm/111575515085?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:I

Started by Jenna

0 Jan 17

Adana Eight-Five and Five-Three for sale

I am selling my 2 Adana's to make room for a C&P. They are both in perfect condition and come with brand new rollers and a chase. I can…

Started by Sabine Brunner

2 Jan 11
Reply by Sabine Brunner

Question about the Morgan Line-O-Scribe

Hi Guys I’m a papermaker and printmaker trying to expand my little handmade paper shop into the realm of letterpress stationary and little…

Started by Tatiana Shannon

6 Dec 17, 2014
Reply by Tatiana Shannon

Letterpress Conference Save the Date!

The next Ladies of Letterpress Conference will be June 11-13, 2015. Put it in your calendar and check the website as we update it with even…

Started by Jessica C. White

0 Nov 6, 2014

21st Annual Midwest & Great Northern Printers Fair | Sept 18-20, 2014

The 21st Annual Midwest & Great Northern Printers Fair is coming up in less than a month! Free to attend, the Printers Fair is held in…

Started by Danielle Ameling

0 Aug 21, 2014

Book Signing with Jessica C. White at Asheville Bookworks

Asheville Bookworks is delighted to host a book signing event with Jessica C. White, author of Letterpress Now: A DIY Guide to Old & Ne…

0 Feb 5, 2013

918 Letterpress Ephemera Show - Call for Entries

To submit your work for consideration in the 918 Letterpress Ephemera Show please visit http://letterpressephemera.com/. International entr…

Started by Scott Fisk

0 Jan 27, 2013

Letterpress Now book - pre-order your copy!

Hi there, I just wanted to let everyone know that my book, Letterpress Now: A DIY Guide to New & Old Printing Methods, will be coming…

0 Aug 8, 2012

Please Help an Amateur Printer decide the next step up in letterpress printing.

If you have an opinion, please share.  I need input from professionals. I am letterpress printing at home.  I need advice on purchasing a b…

Started by Carrie Ritter

6 May 28, 2012
Reply by Gary Johanson

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

LetterpressConference.com

Videos

• Add Videos

LoLP Shirts + More

• " alt="" />