All Discussions Tagged 'business' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Gold Foil Edging

Does anyone do gold foil edging in their shop? I'm looking to outsource this part of my project. If so, please send your pricing to cara@un…

Started by Cara Underwood

3 Apr 29
Reply by Marion

Creative Business Blog?

Somewhere in my research I've come across a blog that speaks to creative business owners and how to grow your business. However, now I can'…

Started by Mary Paige Larsen

7 Jul 21, 2013
Reply by Nikki Werner

card edge painting

Hello LOL! I am very new to all of this (letterpress, this forum, sharing). Can anyone help me with suggestions on how best to edge paint b…

Started by Reka Juhasz

4 Mar 29, 2013
Reply by Reka Juhasz

Folding Paper

I know there is an extensive forum discussion about folding Lettra, but I was wondering if anyone has had success folding another cotton pa…

Started by Bunny Bear Press

4 Mar 28, 2013
Reply by Andrea Jenson

job spec sheet

Hello ladies (and men) - I am new to the business and trying to set up a job sheet so as to collect all the info in one place (quantity, #…

Started by Elizabeth McGowan Busteed

3 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by Michael Seitz

Business Card Paper Recommendation

Hey All-   I would like to find a new paper to use for business cards. I usually use lettra, but would like something that isn't quite so s…

Started by Johanna

11 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by matthew robinson

Wholesale + how to display your work when meeting with stores.

I am in the process of finding stores to carry my work. But I'm unsure of how to do so, and look professional (as if I didn't just start do…

Started by Danielle Bliss

8 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by Ursula Jaroszewicz

Insurance?

Hey all!   A few months back I started an LLC for my letterpress business (yay!) and I have a Vandercook that lives in my garage, so all of…

Started by Emily H

2 Oct 19, 2011
Reply by Emily H

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

LetterpressConference.com

Videos

• Add Videos

LoLP Shirts + More

• " alt="" />