All Discussions Tagged 'ink' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Van Son Rubber Based Ink for Sale

I'm cleaning shop and have several cans of unused ink to sell. All inks have never been used and are one pound cans unless otherwise noted.…

Started by TJ Hess

4 Sep 3
Reply by TJ Hess

VanSon Acrylic Ink

Hello, Has anyone used the Acrylic VanSon Ink that the company says is good for letterpress? I've been using their rubber base, which I lik…

Started by Ren Vasiliev

2 Apr 4
Reply by Ren Vasiliev

Kelsey 5x8 Model O tabletop press Ink Plate

Hey All, My dad bought a Kelsey 5x8 Model O tabletop press in an antique shop, thinking he'd fix it up for me... and it's missing its ink p…

Started by Elizabeth Bee Kotz

0 Oct 30, 2013

OVER-INKED EDGES ON PRINTING

I'm looking for some help, insight, magic, or printing dust to fix the problem I'm having printing. I've read a few forums with similar iss…

Started by Hope Johnson

6 Oct 3, 2013
Reply by Hope Johnson

Has anyone tried Caligo ink??

I was wondering if anyone has tried Caligo ink - it's oil based, but cleans up with soap and water....  I am planning on trying it, but was…

Started by Kristin Loganbill

4 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Lynn Allison Starun

Best Hand Cleaner

Hi Everybody, Nice to meet you! I just joined LOL, very excited. In all of my reading through the discussions about press clean-up I notice…

Started by Rachel Robinson

4 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by Tanya R

Storing pre-mixed ink

Hi Ladies (and gentlemen?) The time has come for me to be more efficient with my ink mixing. I've noticed that I use some colors more than…

Started by Christy Etheredge

0 Jun 18, 2013

Printing on Stardream HELP

I am trying to print on Stardream Dual and having a heck of a time with it. At first I thought it was because I was using rubber based ink,…

Started by Bunny Bear Press

5 Apr 13, 2013
Reply by Bunny Bear Press

Trucks Rolling, But Not The Rollers

Hi all, We recently acquired a Kelsey Victor via a Briar Press ad. The press was in great condition and has been in regular use. We finall…

Started by Ashley Leath

1 Sep 19, 2012
Reply by Ashley Leath

Getting rid of some oil based ink

Hey guys! I posted this awhile but I just want to offer again some oil based ink that I'm selling... I’m selling two cans of oil-based ink…

Started by Laura Wentzel

0 Aug 1, 2012

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

LoLP Shirts + More

• " alt="" />

Letterpress Hotline

LetterpressConference.com