All Discussions Tagged 'paper' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

cutting parent sheets down to size

What is the best way to cut parent sheets down to press sheets if I don't have access to a paper cutter? I was thinking of taking it to Kel…

Started by Bunny Bear Press

8 23 hours ago
Reply by jsml

Cutting Sticks

Hello! I desperately need to replace the cutting stick on my old manual Challenge paper cutter, and I've never bought a new one before . It…

Started by Nicole Minkin Lissenden

2 Jul 16
Reply by kelly mcmahon

% of extra paper stock for set up/registration

Can anyone give me the general rule for % of extra stock I should cut for each color I run on the press. I've got a linocut that will be 4…

Started by Katie Dean

2 Jun 4
Reply by Katie Dean

Paper & Book Cloth for sale

5 sheets of Cave Paper for sale. Indigo 22" x 30" solid indigo blue, gelatin size. Retails for $24/sheet. 25 sheets of Somerset Velvet, Sof…

Started by Tia Blassingame

0 May 23

FOR SALE: Heidelberg and Challenge Paper Cutter

Heidelberg Windmill 10x15 black ball for sale in South Salt Lake City, Utah. One previous owner before I purchased it in 2012. Only my frie…

Started by Nic Annete Miller

0 Jan 9

Stationery/Envelope Sale! French Paper Poptones and More.... - $20

I am selling like-new boxes of A1/4Bar and A2 French Paper Poptone Envelopes as well as misc. envelopes, greeting cards and stationery supp…

Started by Tami O'Malley

0 May 26, 2014

Reliable (Pre-Cut) Paper Supplier???

Hello, I am in the middle of the WORST print job ever (broken plates, 2 UPS missed overnight deliveries, etc.).  One of the biggest challen…

Started by Shauna Rue

2 Oct 3, 2013
Reply by Hope Johnson

15% off Sale and New Specials at Holyoke Paper

We're clearing house from now until the end of October. Need to make some room! 1) 15% of your entire purchase through Halloween...yeah, i…

Started by Bryan Hutcheson

2 Sep 24, 2013
Reply by Bryan Hutcheson

Recommendation needed for grey paper that will take an impression

Hey ladies!  I have a print project coming up where my client wants to use grey paper.  I've checked out French paper, but they don't quit…

Started by Camilla Gurun

7 Jun 30, 2013
Reply by Amelia Fontanel

Striped paper?

Hi everyone! I have a client who wants paper like the image I have attached. Any idea where to source something like this?  Thanks! Sama…

Started by Samantha Urbanick

1 Jun 18, 2013
Reply by Annika Buxman

• Add Photos

LoLP Book + Shirts + More

• Add Videos

Letterpress Hotline