All Discussions Tagged 'sale' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

IL Shop – All Equipment for Sale

Hey everyone, Spoke with a printer yesterday who is closing his shop and needs to sell ALL of his equipment in the next month (by May) – o…

Started by Colleen Ellse

1 Mar 19
Reply by Linda Gustafson

Furniture + Racks FOR SALE

Hello, I have three (3) Furniture Racks w/ furniture for sale…A, B, C + some loose furniture. I’m in Dallas, TX and would prefer local pick…

Started by Lily Smith-Kirkley

2 Feb 10
Reply by Lily Smith-Kirkley

Challenge Style K Proof Press for sale

Hello Everyone, I am looking to sell my Challenge Style K proof press. Its equivalent to the Vandercook SP-15 in size and quality. The main…

Started by Pete Juratovic

1 Jan 25
Reply by preston verrine

Chandler and Price 10 x 15 new style press for sale in Athens, GA

I have one too many presses and need to free up some room in my shop. This press is motorized with a variable speed motor. It needs new rol…

Started by Margot Ecke

2 Nov 20, 2013
Reply by Katie Corven

C&P 8" x 10" Old Style Letterpress for sale

I rescued this press from being shipped to South America. I have cleaned it up and it is in great shape. I wired up the variable speed moto…

Started by Cody langford

4 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by Mark Sculco

Selling off a bunch of letterpress items... I have to move and have too much "stuff"!

Moving overseas and selling off things that I don’t want to store…. 5- california case type drawers, solid wood w/ original green paint, br…

Started by Jamie Garrison

2 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by Janina Hobday

Hamilton Type Cabinet w/Type for Sale or Donating

Hi, LoL! I have a metal 24-drawer Hamilton type cabinet full of lead type. However, I print almost exclusively with photopolymer plates. I…

Started by Wanda Lau

8 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Wanda Lau

Craftsman Superior press for sale in NYC

5 x 8 table top Craftsman Superior press, mounted on sturdy cart with locking wheels. Perfect for apartment letterpress. I had the press mo…

Started by Jessica C. White

0 Aug 9, 2012

Designer "Yard Sale" - Selling Leftover Envelopes!

Hey guys! I'm going through my studio and making room for renovations. I have LOTS of envelopes left over from past jobs that I would love…

Started by Allie Peach

0 Aug 7, 2012

Moving Sale! Press, Cabinets, Furniture

Hey LoL,  I'm moving again, and need to weed out the shop. I don't want to carry this stuff to the new space, so come and get it! We will…

Started by J. Elizabeth

0 Jul 24, 2012

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

LoLP Shirts + More

• " alt="" />

Letterpress Hotline

LetterpressConference.com