All Discussions Tagged 'studio' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Residencies at Women's Studio Workshop

For over forty years, Women’s Studio Workshop (WSW) has provided studio space to artists interested in working in printmaking, hand paperma…

Started by Ann Kalmbach

0 Jan 13

Is it weird not to offer printing services?

As soon as I announced my the opening of my letterpress studio, a lot of folks have contacted me to print their designs. Since I don't offe…

Started by Jill Broadhacker

7 Mar 15, 2015
Reply by Brandi

Material Print Machine - New community print studio needs your support!

Hello! Material Print Machine is a new artist-run community print studio and bindery at the Omni Commons in Oakland. We are a collective o…

Started by Ava Sayaka Rosen

0 Jan 14, 2015

Hire A Printer

Studio Space / Flatbed Cylinder Press - Ashby, MA

A good friend of mine who has been sharing space with me at my St. Petersburg, FL studio is moving up north and looking for a studio space…

Started by Bridget Elmer

2 Jun 11, 2014
Reply by Bridget Elmer

Expansion and growth

Hey everyone----I'm currently running a very small studio out of my second-bedroom apartment, but am hoping in the near future to expand. I…

Started by Danielle Ameling

0 Oct 22, 2012

YOUR Exhibition Film & Catalog available

Hi Ladies, we hope you all had a great time at the LOLP Conference! Too bad we couldn't make it this time but hope to see you next year (la…

Started by Kristin & Ben

0 Aug 14, 2012

Three TYPE Cabinets for sale in Portland, OR

Hi All, I have three type cabinets that I am looking to move. I would love to do it locally if there are folks in Portland that are interes…

Started by Suzanne Hallerman

0 Dec 4, 2011

Potential Monthly Rental Letterpress Studio Space in Brooklyn

We're in the early stages of figuring out the setup for a potential letterpress studio on the edge of the Crown Heights & Prospect Heig…

Started by Maggie Campbell

5 Mar 26, 2011
Reply by Maggie Campbell

Studio Do's and Don'ts

I am setting up my letterpress studio and wanted to ask what are your MUST HAVE studio suggestions. Could be tools, equipment, furniture or…

Started by Muslamb Press

1 Aug 8, 2010
Reply by Kseniya: Thomas-Printers

Looking for someone to share studio space in NW Chicago suburbs

I posted this a while ago and then my current mate was able to stay a little longer but now she is gone so here is the info...I have a GORG…

Started by Kelly - Paper Stories

0 Jun 15, 2010

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

LoLP Book + Shirts + More

LetterpressConference.com

Videos

• Add Videos

Badge

Loading…