All Discussions Tagged 'studio' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hire A Printer

Studio Space / Flatbed Cylinder Press - Ashby, MA

A good friend of mine who has been sharing space with me at my St. Petersburg, FL studio is moving up north and looking for a studio space…

Started by Bridget Elmer

2 Jun 11
Reply by Bridget Elmer

Expansion and growth

Hey everyone----I'm currently running a very small studio out of my second-bedroom apartment, but am hoping in the near future to expand. I…

Started by Danielle Ameling

0 Oct 22, 2012

The Art Lab - Mobile printmaking studio

I am working to get the word out there on my new project, The Art Lab. And I could use some help. It will be a combination of letterpress,…

Started by Cody langford

5 Sep 28, 2012
Reply by Cody langford

YOUR Exhibition Film & Catalog available

Hi Ladies, we hope you all had a great time at the LOLP Conference! Too bad we couldn't make it this time but hope to see you next year (la…

Started by Kristin & Ben

0 Aug 14, 2012

Three TYPE Cabinets for sale in Portland, OR

Hi All, I have three type cabinets that I am looking to move. I would love to do it locally if there are folks in Portland that are interes…

Started by Suzanne Hallerman

0 Dec 4, 2011

Potential Monthly Rental Letterpress Studio Space in Brooklyn

We're in the early stages of figuring out the setup for a potential letterpress studio on the edge of the Crown Heights & Prospect Heig…

Started by Maggie Campbell

5 Mar 26, 2011
Reply by Maggie Campbell

Studio Do's and Don'ts

I am setting up my letterpress studio and wanted to ask what are your MUST HAVE studio suggestions. Could be tools, equipment, furniture or…

Started by Muslamb Press

1 Aug 8, 2010
Reply by Kseniya: Thomas-Printers

Looking for someone to share studio space in NW Chicago suburbs

I posted this a while ago and then my current mate was able to stay a little longer but now she is gone so here is the info...I have a GORG…

Started by Kelly - Paper Stories

0 Jun 15, 2010

Looking for studiomate in Chicago area

Have space - need mate... I am looking for someone who might be interested in sharing a studio space in the Chicago suburbs. I have my own…

Started by Kelly - Paper Stories

1 Jan 7, 2010
Reply by J. Elizabeth

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

LoLP Shirts + More

• " alt="" />

Letterpress Hotline