All Discussions Tagged 'type' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Metal Type in Institutions of Higher Learning

Hello Ladies! I received a call from a local college who is catching some heat from new administration about the metal type they have in t…

Started by Sara R Parr

2 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by David L. Kent

Hire A Printer

Wanted - CABINET for California job cases

I recently acquired some type and need somewhere to put it. Does anyone have a job case for sale? Or know where I can find one?  I'm in the…

Started by Shayna Norwood

2 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by Shayna Norwood

Selling off a bunch of letterpress items... I have to move and have too much "stuff"!

Moving overseas and selling off things that I don’t want to store…. 5- california case type drawers, solid wood w/ original green paint, br…

Started by Jamie Garrison

2 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by Janina Hobday

Type high linoleum blocks

After years of building up linoleum blocks to type high with boards and paper, I've discovered that Graphic Chemical & Ink sells them a…

Started by Jessica C. White

11 Nov 11, 2012
Reply by Val Lucas

Hamilton Type Cabinet w/Type for Sale or Donating

Hi, LoL! I have a metal 24-drawer Hamilton type cabinet full of lead type. However, I print almost exclusively with photopolymer plates. I…

Started by Wanda Lau

8 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Wanda Lau

Moving Sale! Press, Cabinets, Furniture

Hey LoL,  I'm moving again, and need to weed out the shop. I don't want to carry this stuff to the new space, so come and get it! We will…

Started by J. Elizabeth

0 Jul 24, 2012

Virgin Wood Type

Hello wood type lovers of letterpress! Has anyone heard from Bill Jones of Virgin Wood Type in a while? I ordered some wood type a while ba…

Started by allison bozeman

5 May 27, 2012
Reply by Bill Jones

Press and Wood Type for sale

Hello!  I have decided to sell our large C&P and some wood type.  We do not have the rollers, cores or trucks for the press.  Saddles s…

Started by Allison Chapman

0 Apr 9, 2012

MWT catchwords, stars, and ornaments, "Printer Holiday Candy"

The Moore Wood Type Shop is open for business with the first release of new pantograph cut end grain maple catchwords, a lovely eight-point…

Started by Erin Beckloff

0 Dec 7, 2011

Three TYPE Cabinets for sale in Portland, OR

Hi All, I have three type cabinets that I am looking to move. I would love to do it locally if there are folks in Portland that are interes…

Started by Suzanne Hallerman

0 Dec 4, 2011

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

LetterpressConference.co

LoLP Book + Shirts + More

Videos

• Add Videos

Badge

Loading…