All Discussions Tagged 'wood' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SlowPrint RIP: 2 Windmills, Vandercook 219 & More, For Sale

Good morning! SlowPrint (1979-2016) RIP (in a few incarnations) Photos https://goo.gl/photos/x7nTq5tNmiNmMFG99Not an Inventory!More pics an…

Started by Peter Fraterdeus

2 Mar 30
Reply by Jennifer A. Mesot

Selling off a bunch of letterpress items... I have to move and have too much "stuff"!

Moving overseas and selling off things that I don’t want to store…. 5- california case type drawers, solid wood w/ original green paint, br…

Started by Jamie Garrison

2 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by Janina Hobday

Virgin Wood Type

Hello wood type lovers of letterpress! Has anyone heard from Bill Jones of Virgin Wood Type in a while? I ordered some wood type a while ba…

Started by allison bozeman

5 May 27, 2012
Reply by Bill Jones

Press and Wood Type for sale

Hello!  I have decided to sell our large C&P and some wood type.  We do not have the rollers, cores or trucks for the press.  Saddles s…

Started by Allison Chapman

0 Apr 9, 2012

MWT catchwords, stars, and ornaments, "Printer Holiday Candy"

The Moore Wood Type Shop is open for business with the first release of new pantograph cut end grain maple catchwords, a lovely eight-point…

Started by Erin Beckloff

0 Dec 7, 2011

Printing on wood?

Hi Ladies,   I've been seeing a lot of people printing on what looks like wood veneer these days and I'd love to try it out, but want to ge…

Started by Samantha Urbanick

8 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Cherie Irwin

A Call for Entries with a very short deadline!

General call for posters and prints for:Wood Type, Evolved: Experimental Letterpress & Relief Printing in the 21st CenturyCurated by Ap…

Started by Celene Aubry

0 Jul 14, 2011

mixing wood and metal type

I'm wondering if any of you have suggestions on how to mix wood and metal type successfully in the same form? I'm new to using wood and am…

Started by Ren Vasiliev

3 Jul 17, 2010
Reply by Ren Vasiliev

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

LetterpressConference.co

LoLP Book + Shirts + More

Videos

• Add Videos

Badge