Hello Ladies, Laddies and Babies of Letterpress,

I think it is time to do another letterpress swap! In the past members of this fine site have printed an "Old Maid/Enterprising Maiden" deck of cards, "Hello From" postcards, Calendar coasters, Alphabet coasters, and "Greeting Cards w/ tags". These swaps have helped to raise money in the past for the Ladies of Letterpress Scholarship Fund...plus the swapees (is that a word lol) get really cool letterpress printed items that they will actually use and enjoy!!

I suggest a greeting card of any flavor...it could be Birthday card, Congratulations (for your Big Day, Anniversary, Birth of Baby, Graduation) or even a Sympathy Card.

Your submission could be anything...a poem, broadside, or something that you like to print. Do we really need a theme? I don't believe we do. Let's make this fun!

Please let me know your thoughts.

Views: 1764

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm in too!

I'm in and awaiting details!

Yes, add me to the swapee list! Our postcard swap turned out to be such a nice big stack of cards - I'd suggest another exchange in that size, or similar, to make it manageable (I think they're 4x6?). I like the idea of a poetry card... does that make it a mini-broadside?

Great idea!

I'd love to participate. Can we submit a card that we currently sell or do we make one specifically for the swap?

Lisa

You can submit a card you currently have.

I'd be up for a swap, either a small broadside or a card. When are you thinking and how many?

Lynda

Yes, I think a swap would be fun, a mini broadside or card. 

Count me in.

Lynda

How about, instead of a poem, something with a quote on it, inspirational or otherwise

I so want to swap!

We can sell some extra sets, as in the past, to add to the scholarship fund. LET'S PLAN ON MAKING 10 OR 15 EXTRA

I don't have a final amount to print yet, but probably 100

We should make the size small so it will fit into a medium flat rate box how about 6X8.

Shipping depending on size of the submission and number of participants...perhaps it could go in a medium flat rate box for $12.65 for USA 

Deadline will be January 31

You can use any paper you would like. I think a Broadside or inspirational quote would be great to print.

Send to me Camille Robin

20664 Lake Ridge Drive

Prior Lake, MN 55372

I will update when I get the final count

I'm definitely in-can't wait to get started!

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

LetterpressConference.co

LoLP Book + Shirts + More

Videos

• Add Videos

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Kseniya Thomas.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service