Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • Lily J. Farina
    Participant
    @lilyjfarina
    7 years, 2 months ago

Hey ladies. I’ve recently started a wedding invitation business and I am headed into my first bridal expo. I’ve never done a trade show or makers’ market before, and am looking for suggestions from other printers & stationery designers about how you approach decorating your space. There are plenty of resources that emphasize some basic important points such as brand visibility and visual cohesiveness, but I find myself overwhelmed when I look at pinterest and see examples of some really intense, all-encompassing displays that involve walls and furniture and hanging frames and curtains. A lot of the images I’m seeing are also of photographers’ displays. I’m wondering if anyone else has experience or suggestions for a first-timer who doesn’t have the resources to create walls (yet) and hang things – I’m not even sure if that’s what would be right for a stationery business display, either.

So far my game plan includes:

• brochures & business cards for clients to take away
    • big banner for brand visibility
    • display racks to display individual pieces and a display case with removable panels to showcase stationery suites together
    • framed poster illustrating all of our products & services
    • contact info forms for potential clients to fill out
    • flowers for fanciness. 

Many thanks for any suggestions you might have!!

Lily 

davina farinola
    Participant
    @davinafarinola
    7 years, 2 months ago

I have an FAQ flyer. I slip alot of my invites into table number stands like they have at restaurants the silver ones, I have a teeny tiny Adana letterpress that I take along to demonstrate the process. I clamp it to the table and lock up a small quote and get clients to print from it. Good luck!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.