It's already been three weeks since Type on the Cob II, and we're still having trouble getting back to work! Thanks, first off, to everyone who attended, bringing their enthusiasm, good ideas, and sense of adventure! Thanks also to:
- Midwest Old Threshers for hosting us in Printers' Hall, a place like no other;
- Our lovely sponsors: Neenah Paper, Mohawk Fine Papers, Reich Paper, Boxcar Press, Uppercase magazine, Legion Paper, Hodgins Engraving, Exclusive Bordering & Harry Otto Printing;
- To all our teachers who came from near and far and gave generously of their time: Fritz Klinke, Paul Moxon, Harold Kyle, Sarah McCoy, Sara McNally, Kathryn Hunter, Scott Moore, Greg Walters, Arie Kolewyn, Rick Von Holdt, Tim Fay, Bill Allan, Maryann Humphrey, Jim Daggs, and Peter Fraterdeus
- The hardworking volunteers Donna Thomas, Danielle Ameling, George Chapman, Steve Alt, and Ann Klingensmith. And to everyone else who chipped in!
- To all the vendors who helped with swag and food, especially Bread Garden Market & Bakery.
Getting together with our fellow printers is just the best. Keep on printing, and see you all next time!
Such a great pleasure to be there with you all!
Hope we can do it again soon!
lots of love!