I finally finished the restoration on my Golding Pearl - yeah! Let me start off by saying that there really wasn't that much to be done - the issues were mostly cosmetic - but you can totally see the difference and just look at how lovely she is now!
She needed a good cleaning. The worst part was really the feedboard arms which had been broken at some point so they did not actually hold the feedboard trays upright. She was also missing her drawers and her actual feedboards were worse for the wear.
The feedboards & drawers came unfinished so I finished those myself. The feedboard arms & drawer pulls had to be painted and then everything mounted back where it was supposed to be.
Now I am just waiting on a new set of rollers (so I can get back to printing with her) and she will be as good as new! She looks really good for the meager age of 112 - she was completed February 16, 1897!