News and Announcements (148)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Deep Impression vs. Kiss Impression

which do you prefer? I recently had a long discussion with my mother-in-law about letterpress printed invitations and cards and what makes…

Started by Samantha Olson

5 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Maia de Raat

LetterMpress

Anyone else using this app on your iOS device?? Pretty sweet little app with all wooden type, sorts, art, and furniture. Set your type then…

Started by Jessica Gaither Vandett

0 Jun 5, 2012

IPRC (Portland Oregon) Cert programs/Workshops

Hi, I am new here, will post an introduction when I get home tonight.   Just wanted to put up a quick discussion and see if anyone knows ab…

Started by Mitzy Carter

1 May 29, 2012
Reply by Mitzy Carter

Looking for an apprenticeship in Connecticut

I'm new to printing and trying to find an apprenticeship opportunity in CT (I live in New Haven-but willing to travel) I'm also a seasoned…

Started by Heather Ferreira

0 Apr 17, 2012

Press and Wood Type for sale

Hello!  I have decided to sell our large C&P and some wood type.  We do not have the rollers, cores or trucks for the press.  Saddles s…

Started by Allison Chapman

0 Apr 9, 2012

Old (very old) Ink

Hi! I've just gotten a 15x10 C&P and am starting to run it. It came with many cans of old ink. No idea how old as the labels are hard t…

Started by Kirsty Armstrong

4 Apr 8, 2012
Reply by Kirsty Armstrong

upgrade from Pearl to C&P?

Hi there. I need to upgrade. I have a gorgeous Golding Pearl #3. she was my first but she is admittedly a little limiting - small 7x11 chas…

Started by davina farinola

4 Dec 27, 2011
Reply by Gary Johanson

New Lady of Letterpress

I just recently purchases a Kelsey Excelsior 5x8 letterpress. I was thrilled. I received it but it was damaged. Finally, it has been fixed…

Started by Jolanta Bahena

1 Nov 18, 2011
Reply by Jessica C. White

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

LetterpressConference.co

LoLP Book + Shirts + More

Videos

• Add Videos

Badge