Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • Sarah Clark
    Participant
    @ScaleHousePrintShop
    3 years, 9 months ago

For sale: New Style 12×18 Chandler and Price. I am the fourth owner of the press, which was manufactured in 1913. It is in absolutely mint condition, with all original paint and features. The rollers are old, but work; the motor is the same. It needs a new belt, but is otherwise ready to print and gets a beautiful impression every time.

Also included is a 9×12 deep relief base (not Boxcar, but the exact measurements of a Boxcar base).

Asking $2,000 OBO—I would also be willing to donate to a nonprofit.

The press is currently located in Murfreesboro, Tennessee, just 30 minutes south of Nashville. Buyer would need to arrange transportation; help loading may be available via dock or drive-up. It weighs about 3,000 pounds.

Also posted on Briar Press.

Ann Ong
    Participant
    @annong
    3 years, 8 months ago

Hi Sarah, are you still printing? Will you be attending this year’s conference? 🙂 Ann

Jennifer L Dean
    Participant
    @jenniferldean
    3 years, 8 months ago

Hi Sarah,

Is your press still available? If so, I might be interested. Is it possible to send me some photos? You said it needs a belt. Are belts easily available and is it hard to put on? Additionally could you tell me how wide a doorway needs to be to fit the press through?
    I live in Nashville so this is maybe a real possibility. I’ve been looking for one for quite a while. I have a C&P Pilot…love it.
    Thanks, Jennifer Dean

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.