Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 92 total)
  • Author
  • Angela R. Stewart
    Participant
    @angelarstewart
    12 years, 5 months ago

The updated FINAL signup roster is as follows:

January – Fluid Ink

February – Ladybug Press

March – Ren, Make Things Workshop

April – Ladybug Press

May – Akemi Nishidera

June – nadia

July – Pink Orchid Press

August – Ren, Make Things Workshop

September – Bascule Press

October – Quizzical Press

November – nadia

December – Pink Orchid Press

let me know if there are any issues!

remember if you have two months you send twice as many copies (36 per month..) We are aiming for 3 full calenders for each month participant — if you do 2 months you get double..

Angela R. Stewart
    Participant
    @angelarstewart
    12 years, 5 months ago

How is everyone doing on the swap?

Remember deadline goal is to have them shipped to me by November 30th (though you  may ship them to me early if you get done early!

Let me know if you have any issues or wont be able to complete your month.

Angela

Ren Vasiliev
    Participant
    @renvasiliev
    12 years, 5 months ago

I’m done. I sent them out and you should have them on Monday.

Let me know if anyone is dropping out; I’ll be able to do another one fairly quickly.

This was great fun!

Thanks.

Ren

Barbara Haugen
    Participant
    @barbarahaugen
    12 years, 5 months ago

October is about half done…I will make the deadline, no worries. This is really fun, but it does make me wonder why there is such a thing as a postcard-size coaster; I had never seen one before. Giant beer steins? Maybe I just don’t get out enough. :-/

Angela R. Stewart
    Participant
    @angelarstewart
    12 years, 5 months ago

Flat tire did some (offset printed) and they were mailed as postcards — a client brought me one to show me! Only one I have see used commercially!

Angela R. Stewart
    Participant
    @angelarstewart
    12 years, 5 months ago

Can’t wait to see them! Mine are just about done as well! I just want to put my logo on the back of them…

Stephanie Colestock
    Participant
    @stephaniecolestock
    12 years, 5 months ago

I thought that they were too thick to actually be used as postcards…? My post office told me that they have to bend to be eligible for “postcard” status (though my local branch is a bunch of postal-Nazis, in my opinion).

July and December are almost finished, design-wise. They’ll be printed and shipped by mid-Nov, so no worries! Between my NSS deadlines, bridal orders, holiday planning, and my husband deploying on Tuesday, I’m a bit behind schedule. But I’ll get ’em done 🙂

Angela R. Stewart
    Participant
    @angelarstewart
    12 years, 5 months ago

You have to use first class postage rate, they are too thick for the postcard rate!

You sound busy!

Angela R. Stewart
    Participant
    @angelarstewart
    12 years, 4 months ago

Ren I got your coasters, sorry I didn’t let you know sooner!

davina farinola
    Participant
    @davinafarinola
    12 years, 4 months ago

Hi Angela.

Have I sent you payment yet? I think you were working on costs for shipping to Australia?? Also, where do I post to?

Davina

Ren Vasiliev
    Participant
    @renvasiliev
    12 years, 4 months ago

Oh good! I got busy with stuff and then yesterday wondered if they had gotten there. You must be a mind reader to have let me know today 🙂

I hope that you and everyone else likes them.

Ren

Angela R. Stewart
    Participant
    @angelarstewart
    12 years, 4 months ago

Ren they look great – it was like Christmas to get to open the box and see what you came up with! I am so excited to see what the rest of the group came up with!

Angela R. Stewart
    Participant
    @angelarstewart
    12 years, 4 months ago

4 months are all complete (and received), several other months are on the way! Im so looking forward seeing what everyone has done! Any questions or problems let me know! Make sure you send a check to cover the shipping (see posts before on this if you are out of the usa let me know I can get you a price for that or if you have any questions, 2 months likely costs more to ship to you than 1 month) and ship to ladybug press 3512 Kootenai St, Boise, Idaho 83705

davina farinola
    Participant
    @davinafarinola
    12 years, 4 months ago

Am excited!

Let me know when they arrive please. I hope they dont take too long 2 weeks should do it and they were sent a week ago.

Ren Vasiliev
    Participant
    @renvasiliev
    12 years, 4 months ago

Yes, sending two sets would be more expensive. How much more would you need? I’ll get a check out to you right away. Ren

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 92 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.