Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 105 total)
  • Author
  • Angela R. Stewart
    Participant
    @angelarstewart
    11 years, 8 months ago

I love the idea of leaving the size open to the printer if everyone is game — and I know that a printed envelope that coordinates with the card is a lovely touch! And I think  a postcard is a cool idea too! 

4 bar is roughly 3.5×5 inches when folded. 

davina farinola
    Participant
    @davinafarinola
    11 years, 8 months ago

Sounds great!

Barbara Haugen
    Participant
    @barbarahaugen
    11 years, 8 months ago

Very glad you are running with this notion…I’m in.

Nancy Hill
    Participant
    @nancyrhill
    11 years, 8 months ago

Hazel & Violet is in!

Angela R. Stewart
    Participant
    @angelarstewart
    11 years, 8 months ago

rules are simple.. you pick the size, you pick the paper!

Provide an envelope or surprise us with a postcard. Up to the printer!

We still need to decide how many cards per participant (depends on how many people are in and how many we want each — I would like 2 or 3 of each printers card, what does everyone think??

If everyone can let us know what size they are doing and once we know how many we have I can figure out the most cost effective shipping costs to get them all back to everyone once we have them all.

Ren Vasiliev
    Participant
    @renvasiliev
    11 years, 8 months ago

Cool! I would like 2 or 3 of each card, too. Right now, I expect to print either postcards or A6 cards with envelopes. Did we agree on a due date? Late January, maybe?

Thanks!

Ren

davina farinola
    Participant
    @davinafarinola
    11 years, 8 months ago

Mine will either be square 10x10cm or c6 10.5x 14.8cm with envelopes it depends on my mood and what I have new to make!

Angela R. Stewart
    Participant
    @angelarstewart
    11 years, 8 months ago

January is fine with me – if you are done early you can send them early or you can wait and send later!

Might be easier and more accurate to wait to figure shipping until all the entries are here??

Ren Vasiliev
    Participant
    @renvasiliev
    11 years, 8 months ago

I’m fine with January and with waiting on shipping costs.

Where will we be sending these? Remind me.

I’m looking forward to this!

Thanks!

Ink Petals Press
    Participant
    @inkpetalspress
    11 years, 8 months ago

I’m good with the January Deadline. As well I like the idea of 3qty per design. As to size, I haven’t decided yet. Let me know when you need to know for shipping cost and I will let you know.

Ren Vasiliev
    Participant
    @renvasiliev
    11 years, 8 months ago

So, folks. Are we up for this birthday card swap? Do we need an organizer? I’ll be happy to do that, unless someone else wants to do it. We can set a date a couple of weeks from now as the end of the sign-up and go from there.

What do you all think?

Lenor Mirochna
    Participant
    @lenormirochna
    11 years, 8 months ago

Love it. I am in. Great idea!

Angela R. Stewart
    Participant
    @angelarstewart
    11 years, 8 months ago

the swap is on… we are doing 3 for each participant. but we do need to set deadline so we get a final count… end of september? Is that enough time? too much time.once we have all the submissions I will figure out the shipping, that way its more accurate.Im still happy to organize it.Angela

Lenor Mirochna
    Participant
    @lenormirochna
    11 years, 8 months ago

How many are participating? And it is 3 cards sent to each participant? I vote for supplying evp. with them. Deadline- I am flexible. Will wait to hear more details

Ren Vasiliev
    Participant
    @renvasiliev
    11 years, 8 months ago

End of September as deadline for signing up is great. Are we aiming for finished cards by end of January? Looking forward to it! Yippee!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 105 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.