Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • davina farinola
    Participant
    @davinafarinola
    13 years, 5 months ago

Does anyone know if Boxcar press has an affiliation or sister company that also supplies paper? I tried to call them from here (Australia) but couldn?t work out what their dialing prefix was since NY has 5 of them. I am trying to save on postage and bundle a paper and Boxcar order together (normally $400 just for shipping separately!) Have also tried emailing but no response yet.

Davina

Harold Kyle
    Keymaster
    @harold
    13 years, 5 months ago

Sorry, Davina, we don’t sell paper unless of course we print on it first ;)Our telephone prefix is 315, so I believe you would dial:0011 1 315 473 0930What paper are you looking for? I suppose it must not be distributed in Australia? Paper is heavy and would probably cost a lot to bring over yourself, I would think.

davina farinola
    Participant
    @davinafarinola
    13 years, 5 months ago

Ah yes, worked out the prefix – it just didnt match any of the ones in our directory! (feel like such a dufus!) Bummer about paper. Although our dollar being as good as it is, its cheaper to pay $200 freight for a substantial amount than purchase it here. We have a limited selection of distributors and paper- there is only one place I can get Lettra from in the whole of Australia as far as I can find!Thanks heaps for the reply!Regards Davina

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.