Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Reka Juhasz
    Participant
    @rekajuhasz
    9 years, 5 months ago

Hello there, I am Christophersson, an 1899 Chanlder & Price 12×18 printing press. I have been used for die cutting for several years now, but I can easily be set back up for printing by purchasing new rollers.

Forgive me, for I am an old beast, but I have two spots where I have been welded (as seen on the pictures). One spot in on the corner of my platen, the other is on the clutch wheel for the belt drive. Neither effects any die cutting or would affect any printing operations.

I do come with a working electric engine but it is not currently hooked up. I?m currently located in Dayton, Ohio in a ground floor shop, with easy access to the street. I?m a great catch (throwing me is NOT recommended) I just outgrew the space of my current owners. Asking $600.

Please note: Buyer is responsible for any and all moving costs, please don?t hesitate to ask any questions you may have.

http://www.briarpress.org/40491

Dawn Lucas-Carlson
    Participant
    @dawnlucas-carlson
    9 years, 5 months ago

Hi! This looks great. I’m in Northern Kentucky. Could I schedule a time to stop by and see this? Also, are you in a rush to have the press out? We move into a new space 11/22 and I would only want to move it once. Thx, Dawn

Reka Juhasz
    Participant
    @rekajuhasz
    9 years, 5 months ago

Heya, you can totally come check out the press. It’s in my buddy’s shop (reason why I need to sell it) but we can coordinate with him easily. What days work best for you?

Moving timeline is fine, we can be flexible about it I think.

R

Dawn Lucas-Carlson
    Participant
    @dawnlucas-carlson
    9 years, 5 months ago

Great! Thanks! I’m pretty flexible most days. Would you like to coordinate via email? Mine is hycCreative at gmail.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.