Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • Allie Peach
    Participant
    @alliepeach
    8 years, 9 months ago

I am selling my Chandler & Price 10×15 new style press. Located in Evansville, Indiana.

Comes with original variable speed motor and speed control lever, as well as an on-off switch with electrical cord. Has rubber rollers and new trucks. Also included: Boxcar deep relief base (KF-152). 

I also have a full set of mostly unopened pantone mixing inks and a triple beam balance that I am willing to sell either will the press for a deal, or separately. 

Wooden paper feed trays on press have recently been restored. Press has been well taken care of and oiled regularly.

Will need a tele-handler or pallet jack to remove the press from my garage, as well as a sturdy trailer. All of these things can be rented locally. 

Asking $3500 or best offer.

Todd Boatin
    Participant
    @toddboatin
    8 years, 9 months ago

Hi Allie, interested in your press for a lady friend of mine that had her press damaged in shipping. can you send me your zip code, more photos if you have and serial number if you know. for me to show her.

Thanks Todd    Todd’s Press Time LLC

tobout05@aol.com 

J Sindorf
    Participant
    @jsindorf
    8 years, 8 months ago

If the ink and balance are still available, I’d like to know your best price, please.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.