Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • Camille Robin
    Participant
    @camillerobin
    11 years, 7 months ago

off white, tan, beige, sand…what color is that?Can anyone recommend paper that color?Thanks in advance.

kelly mcmahon
    Participant
    @kellymcmahon
    11 years, 7 months ago

What’s the project? What’s the budget? Cotton or tree-fiber?

There are a lot of other-than-white papers out there: Stonehenge, BFK, and French come to mind easily.

Katie Nealon
    Participant
    @katienealon

Camille Robin
    Participant
    @camillerobin
    11 years, 7 months ago

It is for wedding invitations. The bride wants deep impression. Does’t matter if it is from tree or cotton fiber. She would like thick paper. I am thinking about the lettra but it only comes in #110 for the ecru. Has anyone tried duplexing lettra with a deep impression? Did the “deboss” hold up? Any paper less expensive than lettra? Thanks for your help.

Katie Nealon
    Participant
    @katienealon
    11 years, 7 months ago

hmm we use double thick Crane Lettra for our wedding invites at Invitations by Ajalon, I’ll check who our supplier is tomorrow! Not sure about the cheaper option.

Camille Robin
    Participant
    @camillerobin
    11 years, 7 months ago

This project is for a person in Hong Kong. White is a color that symbolizes death in their culture, so that is why the ecru color paper is desired. 

Ashley Leath
    Participant
    @ashleyleath
    11 years, 7 months ago

Camille, I had my mom’s wedding invitations printed on Crane Lettra 220 lb. Ecru. This was a few months ago.

Camille Robin
    Participant
    @camillerobin
    11 years, 7 months ago

I see Crane now offers Ecru in #220The savoy papers and others mentioned are really nice too.Thanks for the suggestions.FYI ecru has a lot of yellow in it so maybe ivory is a good way to describe the color?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.