$1,000. Built in 1889 (Serial No 1766) and still works like a charm! Has double ink disc, upper and lower feed tables, and impression counter. I’ve been using it for three years to create art prints, but it would print great with a Boxcar base and polymer plates. Just set it up, ink it up, and start printing!
• Set of three rubber rollers (purchased new in 2017 from Ramco Rolles)
• Treadle peddle from Hern Iron Works
• Two 10×15” chases
• Motor (previous owner said it works but I never used it)
• Foot brake (unmounted, presumably for use with motor)
• Gear Cam Wheel Guard (removed for easier oiling access)
• Cabinets of furniture and reglet
• High-speed quoins and key
• Metal type in 5-drawer case
• Bonus: Handi-Scor machine, can of ink, oil can
Weighs approximately 1500 lbs. Buyer is responsible for pickup, packaging for transport, etc. Relatively easy pick-up from a clean garage with level concrete floor. Also includes four steel pipes for old-school rolling and loading. Located in northern Minnesota, near Duluth.