Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

  • JIm Poelstra
    5 years, 2 months ago

    I am refurbishing a rusted-up Golding miterer for a non-profit printer.
    I am missing the sliding stop that goes on the fence. I have seen these online on other miterers but do not know what it is for. There are divisions etched on the fence where this stop goes, with little numbers. Some I have seen have an actual detent where it click stops at these divisions.

    link to picture of similar miterer showing stop

    I know this can miter at different angles but cannot cut to length.
    So what would stop be for?

    Thanks for any help you can give on this.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.