Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • Jennifer Wisniewski
    Participant
    @jenniferwisniewski
    13 years, 4 months ago

Good afternoon!

Was wondering if any one knew of or was offering some Heidelberg classes in Chicago? If you have a heidelberg press and would be interested in making some extra money training me on it, that would be fine as well. Any info – please e-mail me at jannwdesign@gmail.com

Thank you so much!

Elaine
    Participant
    @elaine
    13 years, 4 months ago

I would love to learn myself – coincidentally I am also in Chicago! please let me know if u hear anything..

Kristine Jubeck
    Participant
    @kristinejubeck
    13 years, 2 months ago

Hi Jennifer,

If you haven’t found a Heidelberg expert yet, I’d like to recommend my friend, Peter Fraterdeus. He owns Slow Print Studio in Dubuque (only about 3 hours from Chicago). He has two Heidelbergs at his shop and has trained me to run them. He does amazing work. Check out the studio’s website here: http://www.slowprint.com. I’d be happy to make an introduction, or feel free to contact him yourself.

Peter was just talking about doing some one-on-one workshops!

Elaine
    Participant
    @elaine
    13 years, 2 months ago

Or 2-on-2 workshop? I’d be interested one of these days.  Probably closer to the fall. THANK YOU!!

Kristine Jubeck
    Participant
    @kristinejubeck
    13 years, 2 months ago

Definitely!

Bunny Bear Press
    Participant
    @bunnybearpress
    13 years, 2 months ago

I was hoping to learn to use a Heidelberg as well, though I live in Seattle. Anyone know of someone willing to train in the Northwest?

Jennifer Wisniewski
    Participant
    @jenniferwisniewski
    13 years, 2 months ago

Kristine,

Thank you so much for the info! I seriously appreciate it!

Melanie Faye
    Participant
    @melaniefaye
    10 years, 5 months ago

I know this is an old thread but Bunny Bear Press, I was curious if you found someone in the Seattle area to teach you on the Heidelberg?
    Thank you!

Melanie

Bunny Bear Press
    Participant
    @bunnybearpress
    10 years, 5 months ago

Hi Melanie,

I did not. Currently I am printing on a 10×15 C&P and don’t have plans at this point to print on a Heidelberg. 

Do you have a Heidelberg that you don’t know how to use? Or were you hoping to learn first and then purchase your machine?

You may want to contact either Pratt or SVC and see if they can point you in the direction of a teacher. 

Adina

Melanie Faye
    Participant
    @melaniefaye
    10 years, 5 months ago

Hi Adina:
    Thanks for your reply!

We are foil stampers and will be acquiring a Heidelberg in the next month or so to start printing.  We’re actually in Vancouver BC and have a class lined up here but it’s not on a Heidelberg and wanted someone to actually come out for some training once it’s up and running.  I’ll keep looking to see what I come up with.  Thanks again!!

Melanie

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.