Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • Kristina Hopkins
    Participant
    @kristinahopkins
    12 years, 10 months ago

Hi ladies —

I’m working with a bride on her invitations and we’ll be printing them on Reich Savoy and she wants to do a Stardream Opal liner in her outer envelope.

The problem is, the only place I can get the envelopes I need (inner and outer A7’s) is from Reich directly, but I want to buy the liners to fit these envelopes.

I know all pointed envelopes probably don’t have the same specifications…do you have any suggestions on how I should go about getting my hands on some liners that will fit these envelopes?

Thanks for your help!

Kristina

Jennifer Merrill
    Participant
    @jennifermerrill
    12 years, 10 months ago

Hi Kristina!

What I’ve done in the past is custom cut liners to fit the envelopes if liners didn’t exist in the right size or when the client wants a special paper. I use a die-cutter and create a custom template. I would be happy to cut them for you if that would help, if your timeline allows. Feel free to send me a message if you want to discuss.

Jen

Kristina Hopkins
    Participant
    @kristinahopkins
    12 years, 10 months ago

Hi Jen!

Just sent you a friend request, so I could send you a message. I’m definitely interested, because my bride definitely wants the Savoy paper for sure! I got a few samples of the envelopes from Reich…and I’m seeing that these are definitely unique envelopes…the flap sits a little higher than what I’m used to seeing. I’d love to discuss the possibility of you cutting these for me! I have time…the wedding is in September and I’ll be printing these next week. Looking forward to chatting with you! 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.