Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • Andru Bemis
    Participant
    @andrubemis
    9 years ago

‘Allo, friends!

I have a Kelsey 5×8 in need of a home. I’ve upgraded to an 6×10, and don’t need the 5×8 anymore. It’s in fantastic shape (I’ve used it regularly for the past four years), and has new Ramco rubber rollers (as of last year). Here’s the deal … I learn’t to print on this press, someone gave it to me for free and I’m not looking to profit from it. I just want to know it will be used and appreciated.

If you’re willing to pick it up in Southwest Michigan, and can pay $200 (so I can find/build a chase for my new 8×10 and get new rollers for my leetle Chicago #11 press), the 5×8 is yours! I know I could sell it on ebay for a pile of money, but I prefer to find someone here who’s been thinking about a great starter press or upgrade, but mebbe couldn’t afford it.

Lemme know if you’re interested. I can send pics ‘n such. I’ll be traveling much of the next week, so hang in there if you don’t hear from me.

Andru

ps … I also have a very old Kelsey 6×10 for parts or rebuild. Pick it up and it’s yours.

Andru Bemis
    Participant
    @andrubemis
    9 years ago

…. oops, a typo! I’m looking for a chase for my Kelsey “6×10,” just in case anyone on this forum has one hanging around 🙂

Arie Koelewyn
    Participant
    @ariekoelewyn
    9 years ago

I may have an interested student here East Lansing.

Andru Bemis
    Participant
    @andrubemis
    9 years ago

That would be great! Have them contact me here if they want it, or if they have questions.

Megan Fuller
    Participant
    @meganfuller
    9 years ago

If that falls through, I am teaching at a local arts center and we would be more than interested. We have no beginner presses right now!

Andru Bemis
    Participant
    @andrubemis
    8 years, 12 months ago

I’m back from my trip. Arie or Megan, do you still want the Kelsey? It’s here, and is itchin’ to be printin’ again! I live in South Haven, Mich. If you’re interested, let me know, and we can make arrangements.

Sara Love
    Participant
    @saralove
    8 years, 12 months ago

I’m looking for a starter press and would love to have your Kelsey! No problem picking it up.

Hope it’s still available.

Andru Bemis
    Participant
    @andrubemis
    8 years, 12 months ago

You got it, Sara! Send me an email (andrubemis@gmail.com) or text (269) 767-8235, and let me know when you’d like to pick up the press. I check the phone and computer a couple times a day, so don’t worry if you don’t hear back immediately.

Miki Wang
    Participant
    @mikiwang
    8 years, 10 months ago

Hi! It’s already sold out your Kelsey 5×8?

MIKI

Andru Bemis
    Participant
    @andrubemis
    8 years, 10 months ago

Yes it has sold. Sorry ’bout that, Miki.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.