Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • Lula Rula
    Participant
    @lucilagonzalezbarba
    4 years, 8 months ago

Hello everyone, I’m Lula writing Argentine form.

I wonder if someone can help me with something.
    I’m trying to buy some inks at NA Graphics, I already placed an order but I did not have an answer. I know they have had a difficult time this year and have asked people on their website to be patient with orders. But I have a friend who travels to Los Angeles in August and I want to send this package to her address in Los Angeles. She will be alone for two days there. It is almost the only possibility that I have to bring inks here, since it is not easy to make international purchases. (succesfuly)

I tried to call the number using Skype, but I couldn´t hear the man talking and maybe my English is not so good. He told me to send another email, I did, but I still do not have an answer. I just want to make sure that the package will be delivered on time and that they recieved my emails.

Any idea of ​​how I can get in touch and have an answer from them.

Thanks in advance <3

Lula Rula
    Participant
    @lucilagonzalezbarba
    4 years, 8 months ago

*from Argentina 😛

April
    Participant
    @aprilmakesart
    4 years, 8 months ago

What inks were you trying to order? It might be better for you to cancel the order with them and go with someone else. Or I could try to call Fritz for you if you if you give me your information? Let me know if I can help <3

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.