Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • Kelly – Paper Stories
    Participant
    @kelly-paperstories
    14 years, 8 months ago

Wondering what LOL members are planning to exhibit in NSS next year?

allison bozeman
    Participant
    @allisonbozeman
    14 years, 7 months ago

I would be very interested in this idea. I exhibited in 2008 and it was great, but definitely an undertaking for a single lady {of letterpress} Pooling resources and collective talent sounds like a win-win to me too.

Kelly – Paper Stories
    Participant
    @kelly-paperstories
    14 years, 7 months ago

actually, that is why i was asking…. i was thinking a Ladies of Letterpress booth could be a big draw. If there were 5 or so gals in there with a pretty large booth, it could be much more cost effective. I think, given the “popularity” of letterpress it might be enticing for buyers to find a ‘one stop shop’. we could then send out joint postcards to each of sources and hopefully draw in many more folks than we would just as single booths.i have actually done the math on a variety of booth sizes and participants… feel free to email me at info@paperstories.com to discuss it further if interested.

Jessica C. White
    Participant
    @jessicacwhite
    14 years, 6 months ago

Hi Kelly,I think this is such a great idea. I’d like to participate in a group booth for the stationary show, not just because it’s too expensive for me to do it alone, but I don’t have nearly enough stationary to have my own booth. Instead of limiting the number to 5, can we open it up to more (or unlimited) so printers like me with a small inventory can participate too?-Jessica

Kelly – Paper Stories
    Participant
    @kelly-paperstories
    14 years, 6 months ago

Tamara from Fresh Heifers has been working on all the details for our possible group booth and will be posting shortly. She started another thread, so if you are interested, go there from now on. You can still either contact me or Tamara for more info.

Jodi McComb
    Participant
    @jodimccomb
    14 years, 6 months ago

I would love to do this! I have wanted to go for years and it seems really overwhelming to do by myself. Count me in!Jodi

Jennifer Weisgerber
    Participant
    @jenniferweisgerber
    13 years, 5 months ago

We have been wanting to do the NSS. We plan to go as attendees this year to get a feel for the place for 2012. We also would be interested in a LofL booth.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.