Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • Kathryn Hunter
    Participant
    @kathrynhunter
    13 years, 11 months ago

Hi LOL,
    I just thought I’d try to start a discussion about preparing for the upcoming NSS. It’s my first year to exhibit and I’d love to hear what other folks are doing or share anything I am slowly figuring out.
    How do you feel? prepared? still printing?

hope to see you all at the show soon!
    kathryn

Paper Cabaret
    Participant
    @papercabaret
    13 years, 11 months ago

I am still very new to the art but I will be there at NSS and I am super excited! I can’t wait to meet all of you and see your wonderful works in person! Will anyone be attending the Sunday evening party? Should we do a small gathering ourselves? Yes I am extremely excited about NSS – see you all there!!!

Kathryn Hunter
    Participant
    @kathrynhunter
    13 years, 11 months ago

awesome! yeah, should we plan a gathering ourselves? that would be great.

Kseniya Thomas
    Keymaster
    @kseniya
    13 years, 11 months ago

Thanks Kathryn! The printing is going 90-to-nothing here, but I think I’ll be done in time! The LofL booths (2256+2258) will happily act as a meeting spot for all members, friends, loved ones, etc, who will be at the show. We’re planning a mixer/meetup for an evening after the show–I’ll post details when they’re ready! I’m excited to go and meet everyone I’ve been emailing all this time!

Kathryn Hunter
    Participant
    @kathrynhunter
    13 years, 11 months ago

sounds great Kseniya! this may be dorky, but should all of us LOL’s wear our tshirts on a given day? maybe that’s too silly, but i think it could support all of us out there. people will keep seeing us everywhere. 😉 glad to have the meeting spot. what day are y’all going to get there and start setting up?

Paper Cabaret
    Participant
    @papercabaret
    13 years, 11 months ago

Glad I’m not the only dorky one. I planned on wearing mine. Let me know if we are “coordinating” a day to wear our shirts

Kseniya Thomas
    Keymaster
    @kseniya
    13 years, 11 months ago

I don’t think it would be dorky, either! I think it would be cool if everyone who wanted to wore theirs on the same day. When?Myself and another of us will be there the first setup day, the 13th, and then more will trickle in from there. When are you getting in?

Kathryn Hunter
    Participant
    @kathrynhunter
    13 years, 11 months ago

I’ll stop in on the 14th and then setup fully on the 15th. My booth is tiny so it shouldn’t be too bad. i’m making the “dress rehearsal” next week. ;)how about shirts on the 17th? 2nd day of the show? i’m up for whatever. also someone mentioned before about hanging a sign in any LOL’s booth. Maybe the logo? then everyone can connect us all. we could just make ou own signs but if so, should we have some specifications?i’m excited what a great way to connect with and support each other. I love that there will be the big LOL booth and that it will be our “headquarters” so to speak.

Kseniya Thomas
    Keymaster
    @kseniya
    13 years, 11 months ago

Let’s do the 17th, then! Keep up the show momentum.I’ll have signs for every Lady who wants one, so that’s one less thing you’ll have to bring. You can either pick yours up or I’ll make the rounds and meet everyone and distribute them. I’m excited too!

Kathryn Hunter
    Participant
    @kathrynhunter
    13 years, 11 months ago

yay! awesome! thank you!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.