Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • Shauna Rue
    Participant
    @shaunarue
    10 years, 7 months ago

Hello,

I am in the middle of the WORST print job ever (broken plates, 2 UPS missed overnight deliveries, etc.).  One of the biggest challenges is that the pre-cut paper I ordered has been TERRIBLE in terms of quality: skewed corners, indentations throughout, and the painted edges are horrible quality–stuck together, ragged, bleeding from front to back.  In all honesty, if I could move my C&P10x15 press myself, it’d be on the side of the road with a ‘FREE’ sign attached! 

Sorry for the tangent…so, I am looking to switch paper suppliers.  Can anyone recommend a quality cotton paper that is available pre-cut?  I am looking for pieces that are true-to-size and EVENLY CUT: no skewed corners that make me question my sanity when I am setting up a print. 

Reliable turn-around times & reasonable shipping costs would be added pluses (since those are nonexistent now, too!), but buying quality paper is my main concern right now. 

Any help is greatly appreciated!  

Thank you,

Shauna

Kseniya Thomas
    Keymaster
    @kseniya
    10 years, 7 months ago

Legion and Limited Papers both offer pre-cut sheets, and I think Keldon and Announcement Converters may trim too.

Hope Johnson
    Participant
    @hopejohnson
    10 years, 6 months ago

I use Legion most of the time. They are pretty great and the most affordable I’ve found, for most papers at least. 

Paperworks just started offering precut papers for Crane Lettra. Every once in a while, I’ll come across one or two pieces with the cutter’s indention, but rare.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.