Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • Julie Russell-Steuart
    Participant
    @julierussell-steuart
    10 years, 11 months ago

Hi Ladies!

I’m planning my attendance at Type on the Cob this June 2013, and I would like to share a room to defray the costs. I’m driving from central east-ish Iowa. That would be 3 nights, Wed, 26th, Thurs 27th, and Fri 28th. I’ve been to Printer’s Hall before so I’m familiar with the area. Shoot me a message if you want to save $$$!

Marit Bockelie
    Participant
    @maritbockelie
    10 years, 11 months ago

Hi Julie – Lets keep in touch about accommodations for the conference, I’m curious to find out if there’s anyone in the local printing community who is planning to host out-of-towners, but if not I’m down to do some hotel room sharing with you. My number is 360-620-8967, or email marotbockelie@gmail.com.Thanks for reaching out!Marit

Julie Russell-Steuart
    Participant
    @julierussell-steuart
    10 years, 11 months ago

Hi Marit,

Thanks for writing. I do have a contact for you for Mt. Pleasant and I will email you. If it doesn’t work out, you can room with me. I’m guessing that splitting the room might be about $90 for 3 nights.

Julie

Marit Bockelie
    Participant
    @maritbockelie
    10 years, 11 months ago

Thanks Julie – Yes, my email is actually maritbockelie@gmail.com

I plan to stay Wednesday through Saturday night, but it still might work out to share a room. Let’s keep in touch!

Marit

Judith Baumann
    Participant
    @judithbaumann
    10 years, 11 months ago

Hello everyone, I need a roomshare too. I’m driving from Olympia, WA. Anyone have any info for me? I am not familiar with this area at all. Let me know!

Julie Russell-Steuart
    Participant
    @julierussell-steuart
    10 years, 11 months ago

Judith,

I got your email and have sent you a message, thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.