Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Susan Carter Morgan
    Participant
    @susancartermorgan
    8 years, 1 month ago

Wow, Camille. I am floored by all the wonderful pieces included in the LOL print exchange. It arrived today, and I can’t stop looking at everything. Thank you so much, and to Kseniya, too, for compiling and shipping this. A huge task– and I so appreciate being a part of the project. Thank you!

Kseniya Thomas
    Keymaster
    @kseniya
    8 years, 1 month ago

I did nothing but make the package late by waiting till the very last minute to print mine, ha! I can’t wait to see what everyone made. Big thanks to Camille for organizing this and spending so much time on it!

Camille Robin
    Participant
    @camillerobin
    8 years, 1 month ago

Thank you for your contribution to make this swap successful! FYI

?Desiderata? (Latin: ?desired things?) is a prose poem written in 1927 by American writer Max Ehrmann (1872-1945).  I have included two copies so that you may give one to a friend. The presentation folder was printed, diecut, and creased on a 12×18 NS C&P handfeed. The ink used is oil base PMS 415.  The magnesium printing die was ordered from Advance Corporation in Cottage Grove, Minnesota. Ksenyia provided the artwork for the LoLP die.

I have a few left to send out…the members located internationally and Ksenyia’s; because they need extra care for shipping. 

Arie Koelewyn
    Participant
    @ariekoelewyn
    8 years, 1 month ago

Mine arrived yesterday. Making it a Good Mail Day. While the snow built up to 12 inches I ignored it and spent a very fun 2 hours perusing the contents. Some mighty fine printing.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.