Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • Kristina Hopkins
    Participant
    @kristinahopkins
    13 years, 11 months ago

Hi Ladies!

Not sure if any of you have seen the movie, TYPEFACE, from Kartemquin Films. I haven’t gotten a chance to see it in my area, but I was excited to get an email last week saying they were releasing a limited edition DVD with a letterpressed poster designed by Bill Moran from Hamilton Wood Type Museum…I figured some of you might be interested in purchasing as well. I was reminded when I got a thank you email this evening and encouraged to spread the word to others. With shipping, I believe mine was $34? Here’s a bit of the email I got tonight….

Since we’re talking about TYPEFACE, is there someone you know that would be pretty disappointed that you didn’t tell them about the limitededition TYPEFACE DVD with the letterpressed poster designed by HamiltonWood Type Museum’s Artistic Director, Bill Moran?  Maybe someone youwent to design school with, someone you know who is helping keepletterpress alive, or someone who was part of the letterpress trade backin the day?  Can you do us a favor and point them to typefacethefilm.com so they can pre-order, too? We’d appreciate it very much.

I can’t wait to get my copy and watch it finally!

–Kristina

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.