Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 69 total)
  • Author
  • Angela R. Stewart
    Participant
    @angelarstewart
    10 years ago

Do we want to vote?

Note cards  (any card that goes in an envelope.. No real rules)

OR 

THANK YOU cards

And OR 

Gift tags?

I was think note cards & gift tags! (and your note could be any theme (such a thank you or no theme)

What does everyone think?

Angela

Ren Vasiliev
    Participant
    @renvasiliev
    10 years ago

I vote for note cards with matching gift tags, no particular holiday for the group.

Ren

Shauna Rue
    Participant
    @shaunarue
    10 years ago

Ooh, I like the note cards with gift tags.  Every time I need a gift tag I add printing them to my to do list…so this will force me to finally do it! 

Just as an FYI, I am going on ‘maternity leave’ (i.e. I will just be too big to print!) in mid-June.  Happy to send my submission in before then, but will just need to have an idea of numbers. (If this looks like it’s happening in July & my participation complicates things, feel free to toss me out.) 

Thanks! 

Shauna 

Ink Petals Press
    Participant
    @inkpetalspress
    10 years ago

I’m good with the note cards and tags too!

Joy
    Participant
    @joyragland
    10 years ago

Hello.  I’d love to be involved in a swap.  I have never done one before.  I can see there has been an ongoing discussion here.  Has there been a final verdict and where will we find guidelines etc?

Thanks.

Angela R. Stewart
    Participant
    @angelarstewart
    10 years ago

OKAY FINAL SWAP DETAILS:

Note cards & gift tags

Rules: note cards go in an envelope -they can be 4 bar or a-2 (or similar) please include envelopes which you may print on if you like! They can be flat or folded, and they do not have to be the same aka you can send 6 different per set or 6 all the same per set.

No theme is required – your cards can be themed (such has thank you OR no theme, your choice!)

Gift tags do not have to have envelopes (but can if you want!) OR they can be punched to tie on a package. DO not have to match the note cards, but can if you want.

Please package up your note tags & note cards – it can be a plastic sleeves or tied up – just packaged them somehow!

I was thinking sets of 6 (6 note cards/envelope & 6 gift tags each participant) Let me know in what you think.

Time line – printed and shipped to me by first of June 2014?

Lets get a roll call on who is in for the swap!

Nancy Stock-Allen
    Participant
    @nancystock-allen
    10 years ago

If this is happening I would like to participate. Please let me know when the dust settles.

Ren Vasiliev
    Participant
    @renvasiliev
    10 years ago

I love this idea but I cannot get them done by June 1. How about August 1? Anyone who can get them done early could, but maybe more than just me needs some more time?

If the deadline can be extended, then I am in.

Ren

Akemi Nishidera
    Participant
    @akeminishidera
    10 years ago

Hi! If there is still space I would love to participate! If I understand correctly the exchange has changed from Alphabet coasters to notecards and gift tags? I’m willing to do either.

Joy
    Participant
    @joyragland
    10 years ago

Count me in!  I can make the June 1 deadline but am happy to extend it as well.  I’m excited, but must warn you that my offering will be humble!

Thanks,

Joy Ragland

Courtney Kaminski
    Participant
    @courtneykaminski
    9 years, 12 months ago

Hi there – I would love to participate in the swap and would appreciate a slightly later deadline (even June 15). I am based in Canada – will that be a problem?
    Also, I’m a little confused about how it works. Based on what you’ve written above I assume we send as many sets as the number of people who sign up to you, and then you mail complete sets to everyone? This seems like a big expense for you. Do we not all just exchange mailing information and send it to everyone individually?

Just looking for more clarification. Thanks!

Angela R. Stewart
    Participant
    @angelarstewart
    9 years, 12 months ago

Everyone will send there submissions to me (I will provide the address info later) and  I will send out to everyone after they are all in. We can do a later deadline than like June 15th if that will work for everyone??

the only cost will be shipping back to you – which I will figure once we have the submissions and then you can paypal the money to me or I can figure it ahead of time and folks can mail a check (which works AWESOME for me..) The international is always a little harder to figure ahead of time but I can figure it pretty close. For the USA we can use a flat rate – depending on how many people! I will have to see how many we get signed up.

Angela

Angela R. Stewart
    Participant
    @angelarstewart
    9 years, 12 months ago

Yes there is still space! we are still signing up!!

We have changed to note cards & gift tags – the alphabet didnt have a large enough turn out to complete it at this time.

Angela

Angela R. Stewart
    Participant
    @angelarstewart
    9 years, 12 months ago

Ren 

I think we could do a later deadline – lets see what other feed back we get.

Angela

Shauna Rue
    Participant
    @shaunarue
    9 years, 12 months ago

Hey Angela, 

Thank you for organizing this and fielding so many questions.   And I have another one for you:

Do we have a final number of participants or will there be a cut off date for people to participate?  Any idea when we’ll have a final number?   I think I need to order more tags (because it’s 6 per participant, right?) and I would like to print these this month.  

Thanks, 

Shauna 

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 69 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.