Viewing 9 posts - 61 through 69 (of 69 total)
  • Author
  • Angela R. Stewart
    Participant
    @angelarstewart
    9 years, 8 months ago

Ashley 

We have not yet received your submission, I have emailed you a couple times as well. Can you get back to me please!

Angela

Angela R. Stewart
    Participant
    @angelarstewart
    9 years, 7 months ago

Yes 🙂 Sorry I meant to get an email out to you!

Angela R. Stewart
    Participant
    @angelarstewart
    9 years, 7 months ago

An update on the swap. We have had several folks drop out of the swap. We have one more gal doing her submission – I should have it any day now! If it doesn’t come by end of next week we will just go forward and ship out the submissions as is. Its disappointing to me to be only sending roughly half completed, this is the lowest completion rate I have ever had on ANY swap. 

I know many of your have expressed your annoyances that this is not finished up. I do apologize but remember to not shoot the messenger. And also remember my studio is tiny and I do not enjoy having the corner filled with the submissions any more than you like waiting! I do apologize sincerely for the delays.

davina farinola
    Participant
    @davinafarinola
    9 years, 7 months ago

Hey Angela, organising a swap is a big job and I really appreciate your efforts.

Angela R. Stewart
    Participant
    @angelarstewart
    9 years, 7 months ago

thank you! I love swaps and each time I learn something new 🙂 and they usually go more smoothly… But this one is less smooth but it will be great when all finished 🙂

Angela R. Stewart
    Participant
    @angelarstewart
    9 years, 7 months ago

Swap items will be shipping out ASAP. Sorry its crazy around here, and I have two shows im preparing for.. but I will get them out. All the international folks will be getting there costs for shipping and any one who has already paid will ship out right away!

Angela R. Stewart
    Participant
    @angelarstewart
    9 years, 7 months ago

Everyone please check your emails for a request for your shipping addresses (I want to make sure they are all right!)

Ink Petals Press
    Participant
    @inkpetalspress
    9 years, 6 months ago

I was just checking LOLP and I saw this update. I didn’t get an email for address confirmation. Do you have everything you need from me? Please let me know. My email is info@inkpetals.com.  Thanks

Camille Robin
    Participant
    @camillerobin
    9 years, 5 months ago

I just want to thank everyone for this swap. The cards and gift tags I received are beautiful!!

(((Angela))) you need a special hug for organizing this swap…and for those who missed out on this one, there will be another swap.

Viewing 9 posts - 61 through 69 (of 69 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.