Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • anemone letterpress
    Participant
    @anemoneletterpress
    14 years, 10 months ago

I’d like to have some paper duplexed and was wondering if anyone has a source for this? If not, what would be the best method to diy?Thanks in advance!Carrie

Kseniya Thomas
    Keymaster
    @kseniya
    14 years, 10 months ago

Atlantic Paper does this with the papers they have in stock–I think the best way uses heat for a really permanent bond.

anemone letterpress
    Participant
    @anemoneletterpress
    14 years, 10 months ago

Thanks~ Unfortunately, I’m looking to have some Mohawk paper duplexed. Mohawk would probably do it, but I’d probably have to order an enormous amount (at least for me anyway!) 😉

allison bozeman
    Participant
    @allisonbozeman
    14 years, 10 months ago

I send other papers to Atlantic and they have duplexed them for me in the past. another word to use would be “laminate” I know of a shop in Denver that will do it too. Where are you located?I’ve done 8.5×11 sheets on my Xyron machine, too.

anemone letterpress
    Participant
    @anemoneletterpress
    14 years, 10 months ago

Thanks, Allison! That is awesome information- I figured that I had probably used the incorrect verbiage; maybe my google searches will prove more fruitful! I am in Pasadena, California.

Marijke Janssens
    Participant
    @marijkejanssens
    14 years, 8 months ago

Hello,Is there a way to duplex paper yourself with just the correct glue and put everything under the press for a few days ?Or am I too positive about this 🙂 ?

anemone letterpress
    Participant
    @anemoneletterpress
    14 years, 8 months ago

Hi Marijke,This week I’ll be trying a little duplexing experiment with Neenah Classic Columns paper; I’ll let you know how it goes. 🙂

Marijke Janssens
    Participant
    @marijkejanssens
    14 years, 8 months ago

Wonderfull !I’ll be doing some tests myself during the weekend.I’ll share the results of course.

Melanie
    Participant
    @melanie
    11 years, 10 months ago

Oh, I googled Atlantic Paper and found several different sites. Is this,www.atlanticpapers.com, the site you use ?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.