Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 69 total)
  • Author
  • ondine vierra
    Participant
    @ondinevierra
    14 years ago

count me in!

Paper Schmaper
    Participant
    @krissy
    14 years ago

I might be in for this- depending on the time my new press arrives… (ahem, camille)! Is there going to be a deadline for entries so we know a quantity? Are we sending to everyone involved or just a limited few?Great idea!

visualchemist
    Participant
    @visualchemist
    14 years ago

Count me in, Camille!I LOVE postcards!

Camille Robin
    Participant
    @camillerobin
    14 years ago

Hi all,FYI Labor Day is Sept. 6 this year. I would like to have you mail me your postcards that week (or sooner if you want). Please send $5.00 to cover the mailing cost back to you. I will use the flat rate priority box which currently is $4.95. The extra nickle is to help defray postage costs for some of our members that don’t reside in the U.S.I have had a very good responce on this swap….and of course don’t have an exact number yet. It would be very cool to get all 50 states and as many other countries as possible. I would guesstamate 100 at the max for the print run…wishful thinking? Please put out the word to all your printing pals (even if they are not members of LOL). Of course feel free to send them my email addy.More later, Camille

Lorene Voskinarian
    Participant
    @lorenevoskinarian
    14 years ago

I’m in too.

Celene Aubry
    Participant
    @celeneaubry
    14 years ago

Please count me in too!

Camille Robin
    Participant
    @camillerobin
    14 years ago

Hello,So far we are up to 18 on this swap. Any ideas on the cut off date? I’m trying to make this easy for all of us.

Paper Schmaper
    Participant
    @krissy
    14 years ago

memorial day as the cut off? labor day as the due date?

Darcie
    Participant
    @darcie
    14 years ago

Count me in!

Jessica C. White
    Participant
    @jessicacwhite
    14 years ago

I like Memorial Day (May 31) as the cut off, Labor Day (Sept. 6) as the due date.Camille, do you mind if I send a ‘direct message’ to all members along with posting this elsewhere, like Twitter and FB? I really want to get printers from all 50 states involved, but don’t want to overwhelm you with too many entries to deal with.Could you list what states/places are represented so far, so we know who needs to step up and represent? 🙂 (I’m in Asheville, North Carolina)

Lorene Voskinarian
    Participant
    @lorenevoskinarian
    14 years ago

I’m in New Jersey

Camille Robin
    Participant
    @camillerobin
    14 years ago

That would be great!!! I don’t have a handle on today’s tech, so I will take all the help I can get. Day by day I get dragged a little farther out of my cave 🙂 I’m in Minnesota

ondine vierra
    Participant
    @ondinevierra
    14 years ago

i am in santa cruz, california

Paper Schmaper
    Participant
    @krissy
    14 years ago

I’m in Missouri.

Jessica C. White
    Participant
    @jessicacwhite
    14 years ago

My handle on today’s tech isn’t great either, but I’ve jumped on the social networking bandwagon. (Let’s face it – I think we’re perfectly happy to be immersed in *yesterday’s* tech :)I’ll post about this today, with a few updates in May, and send everyone your email address as a contact. Let me know the states (and maybe cities) of new participants, and I’ll try to keep the ‘location list’ updated. Let’s shoot for all fifty! (This reminds me of old family road trips when my brother and I tried to find all fifty states on license plates.)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 69 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.