Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 69 total)
  • Author
  • Nancy Hill
    Participant
    @nancyrhill
    14 years ago

Hazel & Violet would like to participate – we are in sunny Arizona!

Victoria Jutras Kniering
    Participant
    @victoriajutraskniering
    14 years ago

tried email and i’m not sure if it got through or not… but ….this sounds like fun, count me in, i’m from connecticut (that’ll be fun to get on the card) and at the moment it is SUNNY!! whooOOOo!

alli connorton
    Participant
    @alliconnorton
    14 years ago

I’m in.Alli ConnortonOakland, California(since there’s already a California I’d be happy to print for Texas, my home state. Just let me know!)

Darcie
    Participant
    @darcie
    14 years ago

I’m in Washington!

Camille Robin
    Participant
    @camillerobin
    14 years ago

Hello all,Here is an update: we have 58 people so far. I am adding more until May 31, 2010. I will be sending an email to you all with names and states/countries. This is the call for entries that Jessica White has designed. You may send this invite to other people that might be interested.More later, CamilleLadies of Letterpressdedicated to the proposition that a woman’s place is in the print shopA message to all members of Ladies of LetterpressWhat did you do on your summer vacation? The Ladies of Letterpress invite you to join us in a summertime postcard swap with the theme “Hello from…”, representing the city and/or state where you live. The size of the edition will depend on how many participants join in, and we’re hoping to have all fifty states represented (other countries outside of the US are invited too, of course!). Here are the requirements:- Must be a member of Ladies of Letterpress- Specs: cards should measure 4″ x 6″, and use cardstock similar to postcards (at least 100#)- Process: any printing process, but must include at least one letterpress run, signed with your name on the back- Edition size: tbd- Cut off date for joining the swap: Memorial Day (May 31, 2010)- Due date for finished postcards: Labor Day (Sept. 6, 2010)- Cost: $5.00 to cover shipping- Please confirm your participation (and send any questions) to Camille Robin at camillerobin[at]frontiernet.net with your name, city, and state/country.

Camille Robin
    Participant
    @camillerobin
    14 years ago

Victoria I received your email. I don’t have an email address for Alli and Darcy….could you please send it. I will get an email out to everyone by this weekend.

Camille Robin
    Participant
    @camillerobin
    13 years, 12 months ago

Here is where we are at as of May 2, 2010 on the postcard swap. It is not too late to change your city/state if you wish.Chelsea Arugula—Portland, OregonHope Amico—LouisianaJordan Anderson—Omaha, Nebraska or Milwaukee, WisconsinCelene Aubry—Berwyn, IllinoisKatrina Andry—New Orleans, LouisianaNarelle Badalassi—Tasmania, AustraliaSachkia Barnes—Tortola, British Virgin IslandsMegan Berner—Reno, NevadaAmelia Bernhardt—Portland, OregonMandolin Brassaw—Silverton, OregonKate Capone—New York, New YorkRebecca Childers—Eugene, OregonLibbie Chenier—Toronto, OntarioStephanie Clarke—Seattle, WashingtonDarci Cooper—WashingtonAlli Connorton—Oakland, California or TexasMarijane Curry—Madison, WisconsinLauren Eggleston—Sackets Harbor, New YorkKrissy Erkmann—St. Louis, MissouriEmily Garcia—Porland, OregonKiala Givehand—Oakland, CaliforniaSue Globensky—Ottawa, OntarioVirginia Green—Corsicana, TexasAmelia Grohman—Brooklyn, New YorkKerri Harding—Tuscaloosa, AlabamaAndrea Heser—Peoria, ArizonaLucy Hewett—Chicago, IllinoisNancy Hill & Beverly White—ArizonaKarthryn Hunter—Baton Rouge, LouisianaAndrew Huot—Normal, IllinoisElaine Ibarrola—Philippines and/or MichiganElizabeth Johnson—Bentonville, ArkansasJeryl Jones—Scottsdale, ArizonaElana Joy—Rhode IslandMelanie Karlins—Washington DCVictoria Kniering—Cheshire, ConnecticutEllen Knudson—Gainesville, FloridaKatherine Kornas—San Francisco, CaliforniaVennessa Kreckel—Wayne, PennsylvaniaMonica Larson—Minneapolis, MinnesotaTaylor Luke—Brush Prairie, WashingtonLilibeth Lumbreras—San Diego, CaliforniaMelanie Mauro—Easton, PennsylvaniaSara McNally—Seattle, WashingtonAshley McNeill—Austin, TexasAmanda Mello—Philadelphia, PennslyvaniaShelby Montross—Fort Collins, ColoradoElizabeth Mullaly—Alexandria, VinginiaRebecca Mullins—Seattle, WashingtonAkemi Nishidera—Toronto, OntarioMeghan & Darren Olson—Pittsburgh, PennsylvaniaPamela Olson—Chicago, IllinoisVanessa Osmon—Atlanta, Georgia or Huntsville, AlabamaLesley Peterson—Omaha, NebraskaCrystal Phelps—Phoeniz, ArizonaAmy Pirkle—Tuscaloosa, AlabamaRebecca Rakstad—Chicago, IllinoisCatherine Realce—Seattle, WashingtonMaggie Reilly—New York, New YorkCamden Richards & Stephanie Hess—Washington, DCMaggie Roberts—Tacoma, WashingtonCamille Robin—Prior Lake, MinnesotaLisa Robinson—Greenville, North CarolinaAngela Rodgers—Austin, TexasEmily Servais—Toronto, OntarioLisa Schaefbauer—Seatlle, WashingtonGeorgia Smith—Asheville, North Carolina or Chattanooga, TennesseeChristy Schneider—Lawrence, KansasSarah Smith—New Jersey or New YorkJessica Spring—Tacoma, WashingtonChristie & Caleb Turk—???Kseniya Thomas—UtahRen Vasiliev— Upstate New YorkMaria Villar—Los angeles, CaliforniaLorene Voskinarian—Lake Hiawatha, New Jersey

Camille Robin
    Participant
    @camillerobin
    13 years, 12 months ago

Here are a few more that will be doing the swap:Abby Spangel Perry, Wilmington, NCAmanda Maciuba, Buffalo, NY (?)Emily Cummings, Long Beach, CAFeather Metsch, Chicago, ILLaura Thoms, Austin TXMarjorie Wilser, Goleta CAOndine Vierra, Santa Cruz, CASally Rebl, Buffalo, NYSidney Sogol, Richmond, IN (?)Stephanie Hess, Washington, DC

Camille Robin
    Participant
    @camillerobin
    13 years, 12 months ago

So sorry for the typo:Nancy Hill & Beverly Wolfe—Arizona—-Hazel and Violet INK

Camille Robin
    Participant
    @camillerobin
    13 years, 12 months ago

Please welcome and add:Tryckkammaren, Göta Svensson…..SwedenKelly O’Brien….

Camille Robin
    Participant
    @camillerobin
    13 years, 11 months ago

There is still 16 days left to sign up for the postcard swap. Looking for a few good ladies from these states:Where are you?VermontWest VirginiaKentuckyMontanaWyomingNew MexicoOklahomaNorth & South DakotaIowaOhioMaineNew HampshireMarylandSouth CarolinaMississippiDelawareHawaiiAlaska

Camille Robin
    Participant
    @camillerobin
    13 years, 11 months ago

Hello all,The final count is in. Please print 125.Hope Amico—Louisiana ????????????……………………………..gut wrenchSandra Anible—Madison, Wisconsin????????????…..Jordan Acker Anderson—Omaha, Nebraska or Milwaukee, Wisconsin ??..Studio 455Celene Aubry—Berwyn, Illinois ????????????…….moongirl productionsKatrina Andry—New Orleans, Louisiana ??????????.Lori Ary—Huntsville, Alabama????????????…….Aaron Ardell—Loveland, Ohio????????????…..Narelle Badalassi—Tasmania, Australia ????????…Ruby Victoria LetterpressSachkia Barnes—Tortola, British Virgin Islands??????????Nina Interlandi Bell—Chicago, Illinois????????????……………………………….Tweedle PressMegan Berner—Reno, Nevada ????????????………?……Buffalo WallowAmelia Bernhardt—Portland, Oregon ????????????…Mandolin Brassaw—Silverton, Oregon ???????????.?Paper Boat StudiosEmmy Bright—Providence, Rhode Island???????????..Stacey Brotherton—Seattle, Washington?????????????…..frenetic pressCarye Bye—Oregon????????????…………………………………Red Bat PressKate Capone—New York, New York ????????????………….?Oh So SuiteJacqueline Carpenter—Memphis, Tennesse??????????…Mighty Fine PaperNathalie Carrigan—River Falls, Wisconsin??????????..Rebecca Childers—Eugene, Oregon ????????????Seedbed of Irony PressLibbie Chenier—Toronto, Ontario????????????………………………….LulabelleStephanie Clarke—Seattle, Washington ????????????….?Dahlia PressDarci Cooper—Washington????????????……………………..Alli Connorton—Oakland, California or Texas ???????????ollie ollie pressMargot Cudmore—Oakville, Ontario???????????..pomegranateletterpressEmily Cummings—Long Beach, California????????Shine Letterpress StudioMarijane Curry—Madison, Wisconsin ????????????Butterfly Free PressJill Cypher—Newark, Delaware????????????………………….Lead GraffitiKaren Dufour—Austin, Texas????????????…………………..Presse DufourLauren Eggleston—Sackets Harbor, New York ????????..Bedford Creek PressKrissy Erkmann—St. Louis, Missouri ????????????…….Paper SchmaperKat Feuerstein—Baltimore, Maryland????????????.Gilah Press + DesignEmily Garcia—Portland, Oregon ????????????……………cathemeral pressKiala Givehand—Oakland, California ????????????……Sue Globensky—Ottawa, Ontario????????????…………..?..The Cranky PressVirginia Green—Corsicana, Texas????????????………………BlackHare StudioAmelia Grohman—Brooklyn, New York ??????????..Grohman & DaughtersChelsea Parker Guidry—Portland, Oregon????????????..?arugula pressKerri Harding—Tuscaloosa, Alabama ???????????..??Little Ledo PressAndrea Heser—Peoria, Arizona ????????????…………………..FeatherpressStephanie Hess—Washington, DC????????????………..?.Busy NothingsLucy Hewett—Chicago, Illinois ????????????………??..Lulubelle PressNancy Hill & Beverly White—Arizona ?????????..??Hazel and Violet INKKathryn Hunter—Baton Rouge, Louisiana?????????..?..Blackbird LetterpressAndrew Huot—Normal, Illinois ????????????……………..Tank Dive PressElaine Ibarrola—Philippines and/or Michigan ????????.BastosGirlsGreetingsCindy Iverson—Arizona????????????………………………The Paper StudioElizabeth Johnson—Bentonville, Arkansas ????????????….Elle DesignsNancy Jane Johnson—Springfield, Virginia????????????Jeryl Jones—Scottsdale, Arizona ????????????……..PumpkinPatch PressCarrie Kaser—Buffalo, New York????????????..Kaser Studio WorkshopMelanie Ouellette Karlins—Washington DC ???????????.Victoria Jutras Kniering—Cheshire, Connecticut ?????????.Pleiades PressEllen Knudson—Gainesville, Florida ???????????.?.Crooked Letter PressKatherine Kornas—San Francisco, California ????????Wild West LetterpressChrystal Kostechka—Boise, Idaho????????????……Vennessa Kreckel—Wayne, Pennsylvania ??????????..Monica Edwards Larson—Minneapolis, Minnesota ???????..Sister Black PressTaylor Luke—Brush Prairie, Washington ?????????.?..Marzipan & MarthaLilibeth Lumbreras—San Diego, California ???????????Amanda Maciuba—Buffalo, New York????????????….Melanie Mauro—Easton, Pennsylvania ????????????…..Heirloom PressKelly McMahon—Montpelier, Vermont????????????….May Day StudioSara McNally—Seattle, Washington ??????????..??..Constellation & Co.Ashley McNeill & Shannon Athey—Austin, Texas ??????????..??invitingAmanda Mello—Philadelphia, Pennsylvania????????.??????……Mello PressShelby Montross—Fort Collins, Colorado ??????????.Meadowlark CreativeElizabeth Mullaly—Alexandria, Virginia ????????? ???.Ranfurley PressRebecca Mullins—Seattle, Washington ????????????.Myrtle Alley PressAnne Muntges—Buffalo, New York????????????……….Bird Fish StudioCandace Nel—Adelaide, South Australia????????????..Rose Newton—Houston, Texas????????????…………….Akemi Nishidera—Toronto, Ontario ????????????……??KOZO StudioKelly O?Brien—?????????………………………………………….?.TurningPointe PressMeghan Olson—Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania ???????????..clothes peg pressPamela Olson—Chicago, Illinois ????????????????…..particle pressVanessa Osmon—Atlanta, Georgia or Huntsville, Alabama ???..Vermilion Star PressCourtney Peters—Duvall, Washington?????????????Kissing-Bug PressLesley Peterson—Omaha, Nebraska ?????????..?????.inclosed studioAbby Spangel Perry—Wilmington, North CarolinaCrystal Phelps—Phoenix, Arizona ???????????????.Pernicious PressJenny and Josh Pierce—?????????…………………………………….F Street LetterpressAmy Pirkle—Tuscaloosa, Alabama ????????????.???Perkolator PressRebecca Ann Rakstad—Chicago, Illinois ???????????.???.rar rar pressCatherine Lorenzo Realce—Seattle, Washington ???????..???visualchemistMaggie Reilly—New York, New York ?????????????……..RAM STUDIOCamden Richards & Stephanie Hess—Washington, DC????.Liminal Press + BinderyMaggie Roberts—Tacoma, Washington ?????????..?…Uncommon EnvelopeCamille Robin—Prior Lake, Minnesota????????.???????….Fish Lake PressLisa Beth Robinson—Greenville, North Carolina ?????Somnambulist Tango PressAngela Rodgers—Austin, Texas????????????…..??.MIRA Design LabEmily Servais—Toronto, Ontario ??????????..??????.Early MissiveLisa Schaefbauer—Seattle, Washington ????????????…Goldfinch PressChristy Schneider—Lawrence, Kansas??????????..?????.The Petite PressGeorgia Smith—Asheville, N. Carolina or Chattanooga, Tennessee ?…busted teeth pressSarah Smith— Montclair, New Jersey ????????????………..Smith LetterpressJessica Spring—Tacoma, Washington ?????????????Springtide PressGöta Svensson?Sweden????????????……………………..Kseniya Thomas—Utah ????????????……………???Thomas-PrintersAmy Thompson—St. Louis, Missouri?????????????Paper Boat StudiosLaura Thoms—Austin, Texas????????????……………Christie Turk & Caleb Pritchett—Little Rock, Arkansas????..Roll and Tumble PressRen Vasiliev— Bloomfield, New York ???????The Make Things WorkshopOndine Vierra—Aptos, California???????????..???..enframing pressMaria Villar—Los Angeles, California ??????????????………..M PressLorene Voskinarian—Lake Hiawatha, New Jersey ?????????Birdcage PressRichard Wenrich—Alaska????????????………………..Elana Joy Wetzner—Providence, Rhode Island?????????spoon&sailor pressMarjorie Wilser—Goleta, California??????????????.Three Toad PressJessica C. White—Asheville, North Carolina??????..?Heroes & Criminals PressSarah Wymer—Austin, Texas????????????….

Camille Robin
    Participant
    @camillerobin
    13 years, 9 months ago

Hello,Just a friendly reminder that postcards are to be mailed to:Camille Robin20664 Lake Ridge DrivePrior Lake, MN 55372Please include $5.00 to cover the return postage.Don’t panic…..yet….lol….the due date is Sept. 6, 2010I’m setting hot lead type for the colophon the 1st week of Aug. If you have changes PLEASE let me know asap!Thanks, Camille

Karen Dufour
    Participant
    @karendufour
    13 years, 9 months ago

Camille and others…I’m finding no answers on paper choice suggestions for postcards. I may go ahead and use any thick stock but the USPS design rep insisted that the paper should not be more than .016. Help?

Camille Robin
    Participant
    @camillerobin
    13 years, 9 months ago

Karen,That’s a good question. I’m not really sure how to answer it. I will check with my local post office on Monday. I’m not sure if anyone will actually be mailing these postcards, or if they will become more of a collectors item. 16 mil is fairly thick paper although no where close to say lettra. Ladies chime in here.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 69 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.