Viewing 9 posts - 61 through 69 (of 69 total)
  • Author
  • Lorene Voskinarian
    Participant
    @lorenevoskinarian
    13 years, 3 months ago

I got my postcards on Saturday. Everyone did a great job – it’s really cool to see everyone’s different takes and different techniques.

Darcie
    Participant
    @darcie
    13 years, 3 months ago

The postcards are FABULOUS!!!!!What fun!Thanks Camille! You did a huge amount of work.

Paper Schmaper
    Participant
    @krissy
    13 years, 3 months ago

Camille, thanks so much for all of your hard work putting this together! I’d say it really paid off! They are fabulous, and I will enjoy them every day since they will be hung in the pressroom. Great job ladies!

Camille Robin
    Participant
    @camillerobin
    13 years, 3 months ago

Greetings everyone,The postcards have been shipped!!!! Photos have been posted on the Ladies of Letterpress web site. You can find them on my page under the LOL Postcard Swap 2010 Album. Please leave comments about your card, how you produced them (press and process used ie. photo polymer, hot type. linoleum cut, etc.), ink (rubber or oil based), paper used, and anything else you see as important.For the people that live outside of the USA you should receive your cards in two weeks. I will send you the tracking number in a separate email. If you don’t receive them…let me know. You will need to contact your customs office and give them the tracking number. I marked the box as “gift” with zero being the $ value….because they are priceless.I am sorry if I missed anyone’s name on the colophon. There are more names printed than cards received…I got tired of reprinting the colophon and had to just say I’m done, and hoped the rest arrived soon. You should have 79 different cards. I may have pulled a double when I was collating…lucky you. If you didn’t get all 79 let me know who you are missing and I will send it to you. Everyone has an equal chance of getting a number 1 out of 125, as I shuffled them before collating. There are 25 sets for the scholarship fund. Yippie!! WTG!!I sent some people back the extra cards, but as you can see, there wasn’t much room in the box. If anyone wants their’s returned, please send me an email and include your address, because I didn’t make copies of all the addresses. Also some people forgot to send $5 for the return postage, I don’t want to embarrass anyone so my lips are sealed as to the identities. You can paypal me at camillerobin@frontiernet.net or snail mail meCamille Robin20664 Lake Ridge DrivePrior Lake, MN 55372I just recently deposited checks that were sent….hoping that they were still good after all the extra time we needed. As for the cash payments….well the post office has those $. Thank you, to the people that sent a little extra, either in $, chocolate, or fun letterpressed goodies! Some people tag teamed this and each one got there own set. Elizabeth Johnson was sent a set to help cheer her up after her very unfortunate health concerns. Shannon omg your poor fingers (sending kisses and ice…please don’t EVER chase after a misfeed again).Thank you all for this wonderful exchange! It truely has been my pleasure and I look forward to the next one.Best wishes, Camille

Camille Robin
    Participant
    @camillerobin
    12 years, 10 months ago

I donated my set of postcards to Pete Bonesteel. Please see this link http://www.startribune.com/galleries/121169244.html

Nancy Hill
    Participant
    @nancyrhill
    12 years, 10 months ago

Count us in – Hazel & Violet INK

Jessica C. White
    Participant
    @jessicacwhite
    12 years, 10 months ago

Sweet! I love his brewery cards.

Angela R. Stewart
    Participant
    @angelarstewart
    12 years, 10 months ago

Any one want to do another swap?? I have some postcard coasters I am dying to print on and I still want to do a calendar swap!

Jessica C. White
    Participant
    @jessicacwhite
    12 years, 10 months ago

Sounds like a great idea, Angela. Why don?t you start a new thread in the forum with some details about what you have in mind? We can get a whole new discussion going.

Viewing 9 posts - 61 through 69 (of 69 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.